How To Change Your Password
Instructions: Changing your Password
- Log in to your Instant Checkmate account with your username and password.
- Click the "Account Settings" link located on the top of the web page.
- Enter the new password in the appropriate field. Click on "Update Settings."
Instant Checkmate Password Recovery
As long as you're a member, you can access Instant Checkmate criminal background checks 24/7. If you already have an account, you can log in to Instant Checkmate here. If you're a member of Instant Checkmate's Reverse Phone Lookup product, you can sign in and access phone reports here.
Your Instant Checkmate username is the email address you used when you created your account. If you want to change your password or username, simply click on the link at the bottom of the login page that says, "Forgot ID or Password?" You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll send you an email with your password.
Tips On Creating The Safest Password
In order to create a strong password, we recommend the following tips.
- Make your password eight characters or more
- Use a mix of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters like *&$.
- Change your password at least twice a year.
- Don't use the same password for multiple accounts. Create a new password for each account.
- For your safety, don't share your password with others.
Still Need Assistance Resetting Your Password?
If you have any issues accessing your account, please contact member care at 1-800-222-8985. Our lines open 24/7 and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Watch this video to learn how to change your Instant Checkmate password.
Difficulty: EASY Estimated Time: 2-5 minutes
Background Search Anyone
We work every day to make pulling background checks with Instant Checkmate easy and informative.
Try doing a search on your family, friends, or neighbors. You might be surprised by what you discover.
Try Instant Checkmate Public Records Search